I think I found her. I utilized the expertise of a confidential intermediary out of Washington who came up with a very good possibility of a name. From that I have a phone number and address. And a picture. Since she has an unused FB page. I don't know if it's because I want to but I see what seems like a resemblance. Wow. This has happened fast.
4 comments:
Whoa! Exciting!
How exciting!
Very happy for you! Keep us posted. I'm going to do my best to keep in touch with Hannah's birth mother as I know one day it could be extremely important to her.
Hi, I came to your blog from an email I got from Mel/Stirrup Queens.
I haven't had a chance to read back through to get the details on your search for your birth mother, but both my husband and I are adult adoptees from closed adoptions and I was able to find both our birth mothers, but am looking for our birth fathers (and in the case of my husband have his name, but in the case of mine, my BM won't release it to me but I do have non-identifying info about his family make-up at the time of my relinquishemnt).
At any rate, always glad to connect with another adoptee and looking forward to reading back through.
Post a Comment