Sunday, February 08, 2009

Show And Tell

This week for show and tell I wanted to show off the great bumper magnet I got from Infertility Warrior a couple weeks ago. It's very cool.

Go check out what everyone else is showing at Stirrup Queens.

16 comments:

Sudbury Creative Reuse Centre said...

That's awesome!! What a great find.

Kristin said...

What a phenomenal bumper sticker!

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh that Rocks!

Beautiful Mess said...

That's great! I love that your supporting it AND owning it! You're amazing!

twondra said...

Love it! That's cool!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

That takes the pomegranate bracelet to a whole new level.

Good on ya.

Kami said...

Ooooo, I love that!! I want one too!!

Kami

Heather said...

This is awesome!!! People IRL are always amazed at how I can be so open about our IF struggles. Depending on how well I know someone I tailor the information. Such as today, someone I haven't seen for a few months and I was telling them about expecting twins. I mention that I wasn't surprised about twins as "we had help from doctors" and when he asked for a reminder of how many children we have, "We have an eight year old. We've had a few losses in between." He seemed fine with the way I posed the information, but some women (who've even had IF treatments) are surprised at how open I am.

And your bumper sticker says why I do it. Too many people suffer in silence so those of us who are dealing with it personally feel like we are alone. I think if someone knows we had issues and survived maybe it will catch that one person that is suffering in silence to realize they are not alone.

Brenna said...

Wow, good for you! Heather, I always struggle with how to answer the "do you have children?" question. I was the same way when I was pregnant with the boys, I was very open about the fact that we had help conceiving them because I don't think it's anything anyone needs to be ashamed of.

Dora said...

Love it! Us singles don't have much of a choice about being open about assisted reproduction. Well, we could say we got drunk one night ...

Michelle said...

I love that bumper sticker!

Michelle said...

Way cool!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what everyone else said!

Geohde said...

That is a great bumper sticker.

xx

J

MrsSpock said...

Way cool!

Ms. Perky said...

I love it! I wonder what my husband would say if I stuck that on my car...